AssignmentsGrade IVGrade VGrade VI

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CREATE AN EMAIL ACCOUNT

Open a Google MAIL account

Prepare
1. Name (First name & Last name)
2. Desired Log-in name
examples: jdelacruz93 or maria.cruz11
Note: login name will depend on its availability, so to be sure click the check availability button to see if the login name you chose is available.
3. Password - minimum of 8 characters
Note: DON'T FORGET YOUR LOG-IN NAME & PASSWORD!!!




Steps
1. Go to [Gmail]
Note: if someone else is logged on just click the Sign out link found on the upper right corner of the page.
2. Click the Sign Up for Gmail link


3. Fill up the form with your prepared information.

4. Remember me on this computer (If this is your personal computer and no one else uses it I suggest you click this box.)
5. Enable web history (again helpful if this is your using your personal pc)
6. Security question (choose from the list)
7. Answer security question (I suggest try to answer something which is personal only you or a few trusted people knows the answer.)
8. Secondary email (If you have other email address you can write it here but you can also live this one blank)
9. Location (place the country where you are staying right now)
10. Word Verification (note: this is case sensitive)
11. Click I accept. Create my account.

CONGRATULATIONS you've created your account, you can now click on - I'm ready show me my account.

-try out your new email send me a message at my email address: sgaribay_cpu@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment